Lifehacking a Professional Tennis Tournament
- Buy the cheapest ticket available for the central court.
- Attend one of the early days when there are still plenty of matches going on on the outer courts.
- Find a seat at an outside court.
- During each changeover move your way up until you make it to the front row.
- Enjoy that close-up of the tennis greats’ bulging muscles and even a few glimpses at how they are also mere mortals, sporting pimples and pockmarks like the riff-raff in the stands.
Photos taken with my iPhone 5
At 12:00 I started the day at Court 2, where unfortunately my cheering didn’t help Rajeev Ram, the only American in the singles draw, as he lost in straight sets.